Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Let the Planning Begin...

So this past weekend, I finally feel like we made some head way when it comes to preparing for Butter Bean. My mother-in-law and I searched high and low for the perfect baby bedding to complete the perfect room for our little bundle of joy. We finally found what we want and figured out the over all theme of the room... a surprise you will have to wait to see (to see what the bedding will look like check out this website http://polkatotdesigns.com/babybedding.html). I also register at Kids Pottery Barn (believe it or not, some of the things on there are cheaper than Target and a lot of them are on sale now for under $10) and updated our Babies-R-Us registry - although from now until Butter Bean gets here I'm sure I will update and change 100 more times. I was able to figure out the dates for the baby showers... I'm so very lucky that I have such wonderful family and friends who want celebrate our little one and plan an event in honor of him!
We also started on the name game... so far it looks like the baby is going to be named Chase Hunter Webb and go by Hunter or Coleman Fisher Webb or maybe even William Wesley Webb - Chase's vote is for Hunter! I'm still not sure.
The baby is really starting to grow and I have felt the baby more often now. New pictures will come soon.. stay toned!

No comments:

Post a Comment