Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Count Down is On....

18 weeks - Chase & Kristin (7.4.09)





18 weeks



4th of July - me, with Whitney & Nicole - before going to the islands



In less than 24 hours we will find out if Butter Bean will be a girl or boy... the excitement is overwhelming. Yesterday (4th of July), really made us realize the baby will be here before we know it. Our lives will change forever in a few short months.

The guessing game has become the biggest topic... so far its split half and half. When we look at the old wives tales, its hard to tell what the baby is. The baby has a high heart beat (160-150 at 13 weeks), I crave chocolate covered ice cream, actually anything covered in chocolate - but before that all I wanted was olives, so far I seem to carry mostly just in the tummy, just to name a few. We have no clue about girl names, only a few boy names. When it comes down to it... the baby just loves the holidays and one of the best birthday presents I can give my dad and butter bean's "Granddaddy" is what the sex is!

I have already gone to check out one day care and the thought of having to leave butter bean, does not sound like fun... but the lady has an in home, state certified, day care and only can take up to 12 kids under the age of 4. One of my best friend's nephew attends and his parents love it! Plus the place is 5 to 7 minutes from work (a major plus, since I work in the middle of no where).

Thank you all for your loving support! I will hopefully have the dates for the baby showers very soon. I'm very excited that I have so many great people who want to throw me showers... we will be having one in Charleston in Sept., 2 in Alabama and maybe a B&D for Chase at the end of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment