Monday, July 6, 2009

It's all Webb



The Baby's Head


The special parts...



Up close again


Today we had our monthly check up and the big ultrasound! The doctor said everything looks good, although little butter bean was very stubborn and would not move to let us get a good look at the heart (so next month we will need to get another ultrasound). The baby had a heart beat of 145 and weighs 9oz. The baby did like to show off its little parts though... we could say butter bean is a big show off, but I think the baby was just proud to show Chase that we are having a BABY BOY! Yep that's right the Webb gene is a strong one! I believe this makes 7 generations of ALL BOYS! We are still thinking about names, but I'm looking forward to starting work on the bed room - which is always fun when your mother-in-law is an interior designer!

After we went to the doctor, we went ahead and registered at Babies-R-Us... we are still working on adding all of the items, but I was so excited I wanted to go ahead and get ahead start! I also got great news that my first baby shower will be on Sept. 19 in Charleston! More details will be sure to come... Thank you all for the loving support!

No comments:

Post a Comment