Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Its true we are due! May 5, 2009

Org. Post Date May 5, 2005

So yes, you guessed it right - Chase and I are expecting a bundle of joy due December 5, 2009. So far this baby loves holidays... I started getting sick on Easter Sunday, our first doctor's appointment was Cinco de Mayo (also Whitney's birthday) and the Doctor believes she will have to induce on November 28 (those of you from Alabama, know that is a state holiday, called Iron Bowl). We had our first official doctor's appointment today and everything checked out ok! Although we are not yet 3 months along (9 weeks and 3 days), I couldn't hold it in any longer and part of the reason why I haven't talked on the phone to anyone (because when I do - I just give it away)... I was going to wait till this weekend when I came home to SC to tell everyone (but I couldn't wait - plus I'm flying home as a surprise and didn't want to give it away that I would be in SC ) plus a few of you never answer your phones... so email seemed the best way to tell everyone at once. We found out on April 14th, but wanted to wait until we saw the doctor before we told everyone (although we did tell our parents 2+ weeks ago). We are only telling family and very close friends until we hit the 12 week mark. Although there will be many big changes happening this coming summer and fall, we are looking forward to the unexpected bundle of joy we like to call Butter Bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment