Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The 1st trimester is almost over! May 18, 2009

Org. Post Date: May 18, 2009

As we grow closer to our due date, so does the anticipation. Luckily for me, the nausea has gotten better (I have been able to hold food down for 7 days in a row now) as we get closer to the second trimester, while the sciatic nerve has been acting up more. The doctor wants me to go see my orthopedist in the next few weeks to check out the knees and the nerve problem. Chase is as excited as a proud dad can be - he is following the rules our pastor suggested by rubbing and talk to the tummy daily. Cooper even knows something is different... he has always been a mama's boy - but now he is careful to follow me around more than normal, but won't cuddle anymore. Luckily for me, both times I have had the hideous sciatic nerve problem Cooper has been right there and gone and gotten Chase (I must say I have a smart puppy). These days I am truly learning the meaning behind "being tired." I never thought I would feel so drained in my whole life... with the new job keeping me very busy and traveling a good amount, its hard to function when I have any down time... sleep has become my new best friend - I never seem to be able to get enough. I'm looking forward to the day when everyone says you will get more energy.

We have started to begin to think about names... so far we are not set on anything yet - and yep you guessed it right we have only come up with boy names, as the Webb gene is a strong one - although Connie, my step-mother-in-law as well as my Aunt Kendra believe I am going to have a girl. Either way - as long as we have a healthy happy baby we are going to be excited (but yes, we are going to find out what the sex is).

More updates to come, as we get closer. The next doctor's appointment is the first week in June. So check back soon for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment