Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Bump is getting bigger... 15 weeks...

I finally had to make the big change... from regular clothes to preggo outfits... this was a little difficult to adjust too. Luck for me, I have a wonderful mom, who although couldn't go with me shopping, sent me some extra help for the new outfits. Whitney (a good friend of mine), went with me to help me pick out the new look. We had a wonderful time checking out all of the newest baby looks as well. It was prob a good idea that we don't know what we are having yet, otherwise I would have spent my budget for clothes on the baby's outfits instead of on my new work clothes. I must say for those who wait to find out what they are having, must have a very difficult time trying to find anything that is not boy or girl outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment