Sunday, October 28, 2012

Meet BOB

Today our newest addition BOB joined the family. After hundreds of hours of research, I finally found a jogging stroller that not only would hold a tall 2 yr old, but also an infant. I wanted something with a front wheel that would swivel and be fixed, with separate sun shades for each kid and also some what easy to push. With that said I had a lot to try and find in a stroller that didn't cost a small fortune. I had been searching Craigslist, eBay consignment stores and amazon for weeks and thought I found the perfect one (it was even brand new) but right before ordering realized the stroller wouldn't hold my infant car seat and Fisher could not ride until he was 6 months. Then last night after my daily check of Craigslist I came across a month old post for a 09 Bob revolution double jogger (brand new a $650 stroller) - while this one had been loved (aka very used), it was the right price and still available! Today I picked it up and once arriving home Hunter was waiting in the garage to see it. He had to take it for a test drive around the neighborhood (mind you it's 50 degrees and windy - here in Alabama that's cold). Even with one kid, it pushed great (most doubles when you only have one kid it pushes horribly). It's easier to push than my graco travel system and a smoother ride. I totally see why they charge so much for the bobs, since even a double umbrella is at least $100... With that being said I'm completely thankful for the steal of a deal that I got (tomorrow I'm gonna try and clean it). By far I know I made a great choice, as during hunter's bed time we do our best part of our day and his words were "my favorite was the stroller mommy"

No comments:

Post a Comment