Friday, October 26, 2012

2nd time around

With my oldest, I followed all of the so called rules. I wouldn't dare to put him on his belly, let him fall asleep on my chest instead he had to sleep in his crib or bassinet always laying him down while awake. This time around I want to enjoy every second of cuddle time (as my 2 1/2 yr old refuses to cuddle unless he is sick). While I know I may pay for it later when it comes to sleeping, I can't help but want to enjoy this for as long as possible. Overall my little guy sleeps ok. Still nothing longer than 3 hrs between feedings, but since our pediatrician has recommended adding ar formula to bottles I'm hoping to try it out this weekend and praying it extends sleep time. In the mean time I'm gonna enjoy the short time I left of cuddle time before I go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment