Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 8

ITonight we watched Mary Poppins as a family.  It brought back so many wonderful memories from my childhood, especially about my Grandma Cerny.  My sister and I use to watch Disney movies at her house.  She was and still is one of the most impactful people in my life... I miss her more than words can describe (she passed away this summer).  Watching Mary Poppins brings back such wonderful memories and I hope my boys have the same memories one day, I only wish she could have met them.  Fish who normally does not watch tv much less movies has been dancing, singing and watching the movie with such excitement.  
I feel incredibly grateful for childhood memories, my little sister and my amazing late grandmother!



Early 90s (back when we watched Mary Poppins all of the time) 

No comments:

Post a Comment